The 12th Doctor + Rose(s)
Okay… So the ending. The droid ended up in Paradise, is that the location Amy was stuck in “In The Girl Who Waited?”
The next episode specifically shows them pressing an elevator button and long corridors. Which isn’t too remarkable, except I feel like it’s not coincidence and it feels like we are going to see a lot of callbacks this season.
Live Painting Show by Stonehouse (석가) - A Woman’s Life
You can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your ipod, phone, iTunes, media player etc. And write down the first 20 songs, then pass this on to 20 people. One rule: no skipping.
I was tagged by the lovely and talented jennagill
1. Juke Joint Jezebel - KMFDM
2. I Need My Girl - The National
3. Habits (I Stay High) - Tove Lo
4. Say It Ain’t So - Weezer
5. Sunshine - Alice in Chains
6. Take Me to Church - Hozier
7. Pioneer of the Falls - Interpol
8. Overjoyed - Bastille
9. Heartless - Kanye West
10. Champion - Kanye West
11. Burn it Down - AWOLNATION
12. Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys
13. Shot at the Night - The Killers
14. Just a Friend - Biz Markie
15. Stop! - Brendan McClean
16. Broom People - The Mountain Goats
17. The Wire - Haim
18. Paper Bag - Fionna Apple
19. Set Fire to the Third Bar - Snow Patrol w/ Martha Wainwright
20. War - Hypnotic Brass Ensemble
It looks like almost everyone on my dash has either done this or has been tagged. So, I’ll just tag a couple people who I haven’t talked to in a little while (or just like or just want to say what up):soamazinghere madefrommemoriesff reneeduhhh themegness wickedlyclever desertginger lifeisshiny sparklydandelion elizabeth-effie larkss deliverustogirouxsalem tomistaccato beyonceofpanem And anyone else that wants to join in!!
I like to animate album covers, what do you think?
That’s seriously rad.